On this page you can select from the list below some of our most requested applications & forms we have available. Should there be a form you are looking for that is not in the list below, please contact the Town Hall at 744-5611


·         Building Permit Application

·         Fence Permit Application

·         Application for Consent

·         Minor Variance

·         Zoning By-Law Amendment Application

·         Official Plan Amendment Application

·         Hawkers & Peddlers License Application

·         Fire Burning Permit – Owner’s Permission